My Approach To Design

Here is my objective of what I do designing things, what makes me creative, productive, and helps to deliver an awesome result:

  • I am seeing myself as a pixel perfectionist with developer/technical background, and with the ability to understand the intersections of disciplines from multiple perspectives bringing the big picture to the table
  • I approach design with a simple, fun, and intuitive mindset.
  • I enjoy conceptualizing and designing clean interfaces.
  • I love simple, usable interfaces and appreciate the hard work that goes behind creating them.
  • I love to see my work come to life in front of a large audience.
  • I subscribe to the Less Is More (minimalistic) design philosophy.
  • I solve complex problems and drive company’s products experience forward.
  • I design simple experiences that delight users.
  • I am taking business requirements and translating them into customer experience requirements. I visualize them.
  • My goal is true innovation to help end users with sincere empathy.

Design is an iterative process intended to ultimately improve the quality and functionality, where the needs, wants, and limitations of end users of a product are given extensive attention at each stage.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conceptual design

How do I use InVision

Using Trello and Confluence to manage UX design project. Part 1