My Approach To Design
Here is my objective of what I do designing things, what makes me creative, productive, and helps to deliver an awesome result:
- I am seeing myself as a pixel perfectionist with developer/technical background, and with the ability to understand the intersections of disciplines from multiple perspectives bringing the big picture to the table
- I approach design with a simple, fun, and intuitive mindset.
- I enjoy conceptualizing and designing clean interfaces.
- I love simple, usable interfaces and appreciate the hard work that goes behind creating them.
- I love to see my work come to life in front of a large audience.
- I subscribe to the Less Is More (minimalistic) design philosophy.
- I solve complex problems and drive company’s products experience forward.
- I design simple experiences that delight users.
- I am taking business requirements and translating them into customer experience requirements. I visualize them.
- My goal is
true innovationto help end users with sincere empathy.